Digitally-connected citizens expect to do business with government agencies through easy-to-use, intuitive, online services. They expect to be able to do this from any device, at any time of the day or night.
As case-loads continue to grow, organisations are under increasing pressure to reduce delays, to enhance service levels, and to improve the experience for clients. Budgetary constraints and time constraints mean that everybody is required to do more with less resources.
Solving these challenges are the fundamental cornerstones of our McGirr’s new MCMS Portal. This new solution engages clients with the case management processes as never before though a world-class, digital platform. Parties and representatives can:
• Electronically submit applications, and pay court fees;
• File court documents online (eFiling)
• Resolve simple cases entirely online;
• View case status, history & filed documents
• Receive notification of events such as hearing dates & orders
• Submit additional case actions such as a plea, bail request, interlocutory applications etc.;
• Group management for law-firms & government agencies who share cases between partners / staff
The solution integrates with a range of best practice smartforms platforms. This enables rapid development of online forms that are easy to re-configure as business needs and legislation changes. The MCMS Portal optimises the user experience for any device, and integrates the call-centre with the application process.
McGirr CEO, Peter Nanayakara commented: “Our new McGirr portal is the first complete online citizen based Justice solution in its class in the world. We are proud to see the early adoption of our product locally and look forward to exporting this great solution.”
The benefits of the MCMS Justice Portal include:
• Convenient, user-friendly way to do court business for parties and their representatives;
• Accelerates court processes and improves the feedback loop;
• Reduces double handling and manual work for court staff;
• Eliminates errors and delayed processing costs;
• Provides the court and the parties with a current and consistent view of the case documentation;
• Improves process transparency;
• Reduces missing documentation and hearing adjournments;
• Modernises court services and improves court user interaction and satisfaction
Please contact us to discuss the MCMS Justice Portal and your project goals.About McGirr: McGirr is Australia’s leading provider of solutions for courts, tribunals, commissions and other justice agencies. We help justice services to better serve the community with streamlined, end-to-end court solutions for case management, court administration, and eFiling. MCMS ™, Innovating Case Management © are unregistered trade and service marks of McGirr Information Technology Pty Ltd. A company registered in the state of New South Wales, Australia.